A little piece of webber net for our pals and fams to check in with Jon, Kelly, and Mr. Dude McDude
Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.Psalms 127:3-5 ESV
Monday, January 11, 2010
25 Week and another visit to see my newphew
No picture this week as my blogging partner is away for a work trip. I wonder if Jon will notice if I grew any when he gets back. I got to spend some more time with my nephew at his christening this weekend. My sister taught me all sorts of new mom skills which were a bit daunting, but fun to get some on the job training. We gave Michael a bath, I prepped some bottles, and most importantly got to cuddle him and give him tons of kisses, which was the best part. I feel even more excited to have a little tiny human look at me like that all the time! Stay tuned for some christening pictures!
Posted by
KG-JK