A little piece of webber net for our pals and fams to check in with Jon, Kelly, and Mr. Dude McDude
Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.Psalms 127:3-5 ESV
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Updates on the babe
I had two good check-ups this week. Our midwife gave me my stack of papers to read and fill out for pre-admission. This was the only time I have ever been excited to fill out medical forms and look forward to being admitted to a hospital. I had my Glucose tested (which I won't find out how that went until next check up), it was not nearly as bad as people describe it. I actually didn't mind the neon orange stuff they made me drink (a pregnant thirsty woman will drink anything). I saw Ziggy at another ultra sound and (s)he is active as ever, heart rate of 153bpm, and is in the 67th% percentile for his/her weight (actual weight 2.5 lbs.) All of this is great news, says the doctor.
Posted by
KG-JK