We graduated birthing class! A lot of people thought I was going to Lamaz. I did not. Lamaz is not even used anymore because it caused anxiety and hyperventilating in many woman. There's a fun fact for you. Two days of lots of information, but we are very glad we went and feel like it was worth our time. The class quelled some misinformation that I have received along the way of being pregnant, which is great.
Did watching a birthing video or talking about dealing with contractions make me scared of having the baby? Jon may have been grossed out, but the answer for me is NO. I am looking at labor as a new challenge for me to overcome and be proud of! Jon also proved to be a very dependable coach and partner in crime (as always). I can't wait for the next 10 weeks to be gone and to hold my new son or daughter!

