Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.Psalms 127:3-5 ESV

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Contrarian

Safety gate is up. Caleb likes to crawl away from the huge pile of toys that I pour out every morning, to the end table to give it an inspection.  His inspections always involve a scratch and a lick.  If an object passes inspection, it deserves a more intense lick and some chewing.  This is when I have to relocate him.  We visited Kristen and Nicholas (Jon's cousin and her son who is a month younger).  It was a great day because it was nice to have another mom around and the boys are so fun to watch.  They make all the same noises but with different pitches and they have similar behaviors.  They looked like little old men in their toddler chairs, watching the Mickey channel.  I did not get pictures because Kristen and I were busy enjoying watching.