I started my new teacher orientation at work this week. It was a nice little trial run for dropping off the little guy and experiencing the working mom life. Although I will have my work cut out for me, I think returning to work will be a nice change for me and Caleb. Jon has been an amazing support!! It's hectic cooking all of Caleb's food for the week, and making sure he has it all when he needs it, but I need to be back on a schedule! I am looking forward to being forced out of bed and to be busy. It was hard leaving him each morning, and he did cry a little, but I am excited about working in the number 3 school district in New Jersey. It is a BEAUTIFUL school with a community that loves its teachers and kids. I am so blessed to have found this job. Praise God!
I have posted a lot of new pics on facebook so check in on our Summer 2011 album! We had a great trip to visit G and G in Montauk and Natalie was just a joy to be around. She is such a precious little lady!