Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.Psalms 127:3-5 ESV

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Desperate times call for desperate measures

to think...there was a time I couldn't get this kid to stay awake just to eat!!!!!!
As you all can tell from my complaints and desperate shout outs for help on Facebook, we are still having trouble getting Caleb to go to bed and stay there.  What did moms do without the Internet?!  It's been very helpful asking friends who are mom's and also researching the different sleep methods out there.  I want to try this "Ferber" method aka "the crying it out method" because I think I've been more than flexible about Caleb's sleep issues and I think it's time to quit co-sleeping cold turkey.  For a little while he was sleeping fine in his crib, and now he hates it there!  Sure enough, as soon as he's picked up, he is all smiles, so I know he has found out how to manipulate mommy's emotions.  We'll see how this all pans out I guess.